Read Directions Thoroughly and use speaker notes. Please remember you are informing your manager the advantages of using EHR to store patient information
Imagine you are currently working at a doctor’s office. You are approached by the office manager who asks you to develop a more effective way of storing patient information.
Create a 10 to 15 slide presentation for your office manager informing him or her of the advantages of using electronic health records (EHRs) to store patient information. Be clear, concise and use examples to support your responses.
Include the following in your response:
- An APA formatted title slide and reference slide
- Discuss the functions and advantages of using EHRs.
- Discuss three to four documents found in patient records.
- What is the purpose of each form?
- Discuss the workflow from check in to check out using an EHR system.
Cite a minimum of one outside resource such as a textbook or required reading article.