I need you to answer the 10 questions and I need short answers. The name of the book is “Messenger of the Lord”
http://www.whiteestate.org/books/mol/TOC.html Chapters 19 and 20
1. What were some of the immediate concerns of early Sabbatarian Adventists that superseded any sense of a world mission?
2. In what significant ways did Ellen White prod her colleagues into thinking globally?
3. What two families were the first officially designated missionaries by the General Conference?
4. What three dynamic principles of evangelism were advocated by Ellen White?
5. Why is it said that Ellen White was the “greatest stimulus” in helping Seventh-day Adventists to reach out in missionary efforts to Blacks in the United States?
1. What six principles should guide Adventists when relating to government aid?
2. How do you explain the principles involved in systematic benevolence?
3. How do you defend the concept that Seventh-day Adventists are truly ecumenical?
4. How did Ellen White set an example in welfare work?
5. What principles guided Ellen White in her personal humanitarian program?