- Analyze that speaker’s strengths and weaknesses—at least two content elements and two delivery elements should be included.
- Provide a discussion of what elements of public speaking will be analyzed in the evaluation (i.e., preview your paper—have a thesis statement). Everything about the speech does not need to be analyzed.
- Isolate specific examples of those strengths and weaknesses. Include a discussion of WHY and what could have been done to improve the weaknesses.
- Proofread your paper for any grammatical or stylistic errors.
- Paper should be no more than two pages.
https://mynursingpaper.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/06/cropped-155972031988413967-1-768x146-1-300x57.png 0 0 admin https://mynursingpaper.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/06/cropped-155972031988413967-1-768x146-1-300x57.png admin2021-07-19 01:10:202021-07-19 01:10:20watch video and answer question 40-50 words per question
mynursingpaper.com is a unique service that provides guidance with different types of content. Please rest assured that the service is absolutely legal and doesn’t violate any regulations