For each assignment, you will complete the following steps:
- Click on Learning Materials to Access the M.U.S.E.
- Use the M.U.S.E. link to complete the lab for this Unit.
- Track your results in the lab worksheet that is provided.
- Complete a lab report using the scientific method.
- Submit your completed lab worksheet to the assignment box.
In this lab, you will observe diagrams that show the major components of the endocrine, circulatory, and respiratory systems. Using the textbook and virtual library resources, fill in the tables.
Explore Endocrine, Circulatory, and Respiratory Systems Lab
Using the M.U.S.E. link, review the background information and animation to complete your report. There are 2 parts to this lab on human body systems.
Use the following worksheets to complete your assignment:
- Use the lab 4 part 1 worksheet to complete your work from part 1 of the lab in the M.U.S.E.
- Use the lab 4 part 2 worksheet to complete your work from part 2 of the lab in the M.U.S.E.
Human body systems have a variety of interconnectivity. This lab will explore the functions and structures of the endocrine, circulatory (cardiovascular), and respiratory systems. The lab will also examine the interdependency of the body systems.
Your lab report will consist of the completed tables and related questions.
Please submit your completed assignment in your assignment box.
For assistance with your assignment, please use your text, Web resources, and all course materials.