5 Reading questions
Read the Subjection of Women by John Stuart Mill and answer the following 5 questions
1. What factors make attractiveness to men “the polar star of feminine education and formation of character”?
2. What chiefly distinguishes modern times from previous times?
3. Why is it erroneous to agrue that the nature of the two sexes makes their present relationship appropriate?
4. What are the two main benefits to society that would result from the legal equality of men and women?
5. what is the main benefit to individuals that would result from the legal equality of men and women?