Skip to content
- Identify the organization ultimately responsible for the system changes that need to occur so that the situations do not happen again.
- Describe what part of an organization’s vision or mission might apply or relate to this change.
- Discuss how these changes might trickle down to managers and other lay leaders and workers.
- Identify the role of one or two stakeholders in making the changes.
- Discuss how stakeholders’ involvement in the changes or change process benefits them.
- Discuss what community-based strategies and planning were used to communicate mutual expectations.
"Is this question part of your assignment? We Can Help!"