You may not be personally in support of this issue, however it is your job to convince us of a supportive position. Include evidence why you you are taking an affirmative stance with this issue. Your presentation should include both audio and visual components. The visual component can be PowerPoint slides, graphics, etc and be no more than 10 minutes long. Only the first 10 minutes of your presentation will be graded if you go over the time limit. You must succinctly sum up your position.
- A summary of your chosen ethical issue (the problem)
- A brief description of the dilemmas or concerns involved (why is this a problem?)
- Your rationale for a supportive stance on the issue.
- Your proposed resolution.
- The key stakeholders and factors in support of the issue resolution
- Ethical principles involved (e.g., justice, autonomy, nonmaleficence, beneficence, veracity, etc.)
- Any policy drivers related to the issue resolution such as access, quality, and cost
- Any ethical theories that support your position