For this project you will be creating a Supply Chain Improvement Proposal. You will choose an actual company to research and develop a strategic supply chain improvement for the company you have chosen
Part 1 (200–300 words)
- Introduce the company you have chosen for this project (choose a real company). Include a level-setting summary of the company that you have chosen to use as the subject of your Key Assignment.
Part 2 (400–500 words)
Supply Chain Management Flows.
- Describe the following 3 flows within supply chain management in the organization you have selected:
- Product or service
- From your research, describe how you would improve the 3 flows for your chosen company.
Part 3 (400–500 words)
Organizations and Functions.
- Describe and discuss the various organizations and functions within the supply chain.
Part 4 (400–500 words)
Third-Party Logistics (3PL).
- Explain how 3PL services are used in your company and how these could be or are used to improve the supply chain for your chosen company.
Part 5 (400-500 words)
Relationships and Strategies.
- Describe supply chain relationships, strategies, performance measures, and risk management.
- Include recommendations in these areas for the company that you have chosen.
Part 6 (400–500 words)
Measurement and Management.
- Describe how supply chain performance is measured, presenting the various measures used in each organization or function.
Part 7 (400–500 words)
Global Supply Chain.
- Describe international trade and the supply chain role in globalization as it applies to the organization you have selected.
- Share the company’s current process.
- Provide recommendations for the company that you have chosen.
Part 8 (600 words)
Summary and Recommendations
- Provide company findings for improvement initiatives supporting a responsive and efficient supply chain operation.
- Describe how the supply chain sustainment elements of governance, environment, social, and economic (financial) can impact the supply chain performance of your selected company.
- Each part should have a minimum of 3 references properly sited
- You may break each reference down by part for final section
Each bullet or number is its own detailed paragraph. Also provide an outline of work.