Suicide & Transgender Case Study (6 hours clinical equivalency)
DUE WEEK 6 AT MIDNIGHT
J. Thompson is an 18-year-old African-American transgender male with a history of major depressive disorder (MDD) and suicidal ideation and self-harm behaviors. He arrives to the emergency department (ED) per emergency medical services (EMS) for evaluation of suicidal ideation and a recent attempt to harm himself.
1. Open the Suicide and Transgender Case Study (attachment)
2. DOWNLOAD the Case Study to your computer or laptop.
3. Read the Case study
4. Review the grading rubric.
5. Comprehensively answer ALL the questions embedded in the Case Study. Each light blue section of the Case study Template must be completed to earn full points. You must type right into the Case Study Template.
6. Save the document to your computer/laptop utilizing this format for the file name (REQUIRED): Last name_FirstName_NUR4636_SuicideTransgenderCaseStudy
7. When you have completed the assignment to your satisfaction, upload the document to Blackboard to the Suicide and Transgender Case Study Submission section under Week 6, for grading.