Subject Knowledge and Accuracy
- Normal physiological principles, processes, and mechanisms are explained at the molecular, cellular, and organ levels.
- Physiological processes and mechanisms relating to the pathology are clearly explained.
- Answers focus on substantive ideas that are supported by relevant facts and examples.
- Explanations are clear and incorporate appropriate vocabulary.
- Thoughtful and convincing responses clearly demonstrate depth of subject knowledge.
- Information is derived from good quality, credible sources.
- All questions are answered completely.
- All content is current and accurate.
Bibliography / Citations / Writing
- Two (2) or more sources used for the assignment (your textbook can be one of the sources).
- All material that is not considered “common knowledge” is cited.
- All quotations and/or paraphrasing are cited according to APA format.
- The full reference for each citation is found in the bibliography.
- References are listed alphabetically at end of assignment in the bibliography.
- Bibliography and citations follow APA format.
- Writing is free of grammatical errors.
- Sentences are complete, clear, and concise.
- Spelling is correct.