Setting Stage-Community Health Nursing
- Read the Case Study below and post answers.
- Answers must:
- Be 100 words or more
- APA Format
- References are cited (if necessary)
Setting the Stage for Community Health Nursing
At the community health care agency, the assigned nurse reviews with the assigned student the conceptual foundations and core functions of community health practice that are integrated into the various roles and settings of community health nursing. After working at the agency for the day, the student has to prepare an oral report to present to the class the next day.
- What are the three core public health functions that are basic to community health nursing?
- There are seven different roles of the community health nurse. What are the seven different roles of the community health nurse?
- The role of manager is a critical role for the community health nurse. What is involved in the role of a manager within the framework of public health nursing functions?
- There are seven settings in which community health nurses practice. What are the seven settings and provide a brief description of the settings in which community health nurses practice?