It is now four months into your 12-month training project, and you need to provide a status report to your stakeholders and your management team. Using the, create a status report of your training project. From your WBS and Gantt chart, include the milestones you’ve accomplished, the milestones that are upcoming, and any issues that impact the project (e.g. scope creep issues or other execution problems), as well as their statuses. You will prepare a slide presentation of your Project Status Report to be created in Microsoft (MS) PowerPoint.
Create a five-slide PowerPoint presentation. Your slides must include the following information:
- Name of the project, the reporting period, and the overall project status.
- Specific elements that affect the overall status.
- The milestones accomplished for the reporting period and any explanations.
- The milestones planned for the next reporting period and any pertinent details.
- A screen capture of the Gantt chart for the current period.
Be sure to include speaker’s notes for each slide. They can be used as your script when you give the presentation.
Narrate your PowerPoint slides using any presentation software like Screencast-o-matic or Jing to create a video and upload it to YouTube. Attach the link to your video presentation, your PowerPoint slides, and your Project Status Report to your initial post.
You are encouraged to post your presentation and required replies early during the week to promote more meaningful and interactive discourse in this discussion.