1. “Project Failure” Please respond to the following:
- From the e-Activity(the video), review the risk approaches outlined in Chapter 3 of the textbook and assess which one would be appropriate for the Challenger Project.
- Determine whether or not you believe the project failure could have been avoided. Explain your answer.
2. “Annual Community Beautification Project” Please respond to the following:
- You have been appointed the project manager of the neighborhood Home Owners Association. The community consists of 100 single-family houses and one clubhouse with a pool and tennis course. Note that this effort is scheduled during the summer months when residents take vacation away from home.
- From the e-Activity (the video), identify and explain at least one complexity and uncertainty by using one of the three domains described in Chapter 4.
3. “Double-Loop Learning” Please respond to the following:
- From the e-Activity(the link), find a local project in your state and explain one of the two types of double-loop learning. Discuss some background of the project.
- From this selected project, share what the management of this organization or project manager should communicate with the project team about this double-loop learning. Justify your response.