- Identify the factors used to calculate present and future cash flows.
- Distinguish between the annual percentage rate and effective annual rate, and how each is used in financial decision making.
- Describe the various types of annuities and how they are calculated.
- Understand the relationship between interest rates and bond values.
- Review how time to maturity and the coupon rate affect interest rate risk.
- Compare and contrast the characteristics of zero coupon bonds, government bonds and corporate bonds.
- Describe the difference between real and nominal rates.
- Describe how capital gains and dividend growth affect stock prices.
- Review how the price-to-earnings ratio and enterprise value ratios are used to compare stock values.
- Understand how the NYSE and NASDAQ are organized and operate.
https://mynursingpaper.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/06/cropped-155972031988413967-1-768x146-1-300x57.png 0 0 admin https://mynursingpaper.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/06/cropped-155972031988413967-1-768x146-1-300x57.png admin2021-07-19 05:12:062021-07-19 05:12:06Please answer the following by numbers and with references
mynursingpaper.com is a unique service that provides guidance with different types of content. Please rest assured that the service is absolutely legal and doesn’t violate any regulations