Outbreak and Contagion write your assignment using the following points:
· Provide a brief overview of the movie, describe the setting, what issues does it raise?
· What do you see as the main purpose of the film?
· How did the disease originate in humans and what was the disease agent?
· What were the symptoms and how was it transmitted? Describe the six links in the chain of infection.
· What type of epidemic was it? What steps in the ten-step process to investigate epidemics were described? What steps were missing?
· Discuss the descriptive epidemiology of the disease including person, place, and time.
· How did the epidemic affect the public? Was it highly pathogenic or virulent?
· Relate the film to class discussions, readings, notes or knowledge. Is the movie accurate and realistic? Does it contradict or support anything you have learned?
· Summarize briefly emphasizing the strengths and weaknesses of the movie.
· Make sure you have an engaging conclusion that summarizes the evidence and connects to the thesis and body.