What I ask of you: Look into the company you chose a bit deeper. Identify an area that needs to be improved.
Follow the processes in chapter 7 to identify the paths forward. Dare to take chances and make recommendations. Think outside the box. Stretch yourselves.
This will be presented as a PowerPoint presentation.
- Opportunity for improvement
- What does good look like?
- How will you measure what is “good”?
- What is the plan for improvement?
- Improvement Cycles, when and how will you re-evaluate the status of the business?