Locate a systematic review on your topic from the CCN Library databases. Be sure this involves nursing actions.
- Work through each step of the ACE Star Model as outlined on the assignment form (Star Points 1-5: Discovery, Summary, Translation, Implementation, and Evaluation). Respond to the instructions provided on the form.
- Follow the activities and thinking of Nurse Daniel in Weeks 1-6 in the ‘Illustration’ part of each lesson. He will be working through a clinical topic and nursing practice issue to demonstrate a change (ACE Star Model and systematic review).
- Work on a portion of the process each week, as the illustration unfolds.
- Please reach out to your instructor for feedback or assistance with your PICOT question as needed.
- Required and Additional Background Reading in Weeks 1 and 2 under Readings is available for more information on the ACE Star Model and the use of systematic reviews.
- Please see the grading criteria and rubrics on this page.
- Please use your browser’s File setting to save or print this page.
Scholarly Sources and Citations
- Please cite any references (in APA format) of your systematic review or other scholarly document (optional) as needed.
- Paraphrasing information, rather than quoting, is expected. No quotes for this assignment please!
Chamberlain College of Nursing values honesty and integrity. All students should be aware of the Academic Integrity policy and follow it in all discussions and assignments.
By submitting this assignment, I pledge on my honor that all content contained is my own original work except as quoted and cited appropriately. I have not received any unauthorized assistance on this assignment.
Week 6: EBP Change Process Assignment Grading RubricWeek 6: EBP Change Process Assignment Grading RubricCriteriaRatingsPts. This criterion is linked to a Learning OutcomeSelected Systematic ReviewA systematic review from the CCN Library databases was selected, identified, and was appropriate for the selected nursing change process.25.0 pts
One systematic review from the CCN Library databases was identified and was clearly appropriate.22.0 pts