Each faculty member is willing to donate time to answer the phones and e-mails, but you will need funds for telephone lines, answering machines, reference books, advertising, and more. You decide to apply for a grant from the D. M. Krupinsky Foundation to fund the project for 1 year. After that, if the hotline is successful, you will either reapply for funds or ask Iosco Community College administration to fund the continuing costs. For requests less than $3,000, the foundation requests a simple narrative report explaining and justifying the request.
Individual Portion (1–2 pages):
Assign 1 or 2 individuals of the group to 1 or 2 of the following until all have been assigned. Those individuals will be responsible for the areas assigned for the final project:
- What is the background of the problem?
- What will be the outcome of the project?
- Describe the audience for this report and the implications for structuring your report.
- Describe how the hotline will work.
- What are the advantages of this project?
- What will the project cost?
- What are the qualifications of those involved?
Please add your file.
Group Portion (2–4 pages):
As a group, you will need to take the information that has been collected from the individual portions and write a proposal to D. M. Krupinsky Foundation for the costs of the proposed hotline.
Not sure if this can be done quickly but this is urgent
Some one was working on quesitons and never posted