Skip to content
D.F. is a 37-year-old woman who presents to the emergency department after having a seizure.
PMH: Seizures, unknown type
No loss of consciousness
Vital signs: T 37 P 72 R 18 BP 114/64
Lungs: clear all bases
O2 Sat = 100%
CV = heart rate regular, positive peripheral pulses
- What other questions should the nurse ask about the seizures?
- What other assessments are necessary for this patient?
- What are some of the causes of seizures?
- Develop a problem list from objective and subjective data.
- What should be included in the plan of care?
- What other risk factors are associated with this presentation?
- Based on the readings and the subjective and objective data, this patient most likely had what type of seizure?
"Is this question part of your assignment? We Can Help!"