Plagiarism MUST BE LESS THAN 10 %.
- Download Family assessment assignment- community.docx (See attached)
- Upon completion of the interview, write a 750-1,000-word document.
This family health assessment is a two-part assignment. The information you gather in the first part of the assignment will be utilized for the second part of the assignment.
- Select a family, other than your own, and seek permission from the family to conduct an interview. Utilize the interview questions complied in your interview questionnaire to conduct a family-focused functional assessment.
- Document the responses as you conduct the interview. Do not put the family’s name, but utilize initials, the gender of each family member, and their age.
It must include the following:
- Describe the family structure. Include individuals and any relevant attributes defining the family composition, race/ethnicity, social class, spirituality, and environment.
- Summarize the overall health behaviors of the family. Describe the current health of the family.
- Based on your findings, describe at least two of the functional health pattern strengths noted in the findings.
- Discuss three areas in which health problems or barriers to health were identified?
- Your assignment must include an eco-map and a genogram (LOOK IT UP ON GOOGLE)
750-1000 words in length, excluding the title, abstract and references page.
- minimum of 4 current (published from 2017- now)) scholarly journal articles or primary legal sources (statutes, court opinions) within your work. Journal articles and books should be referenced according to APA style 7 ed. NO WEBSITES ALLOWED. References must include page numbers and DOI’s. Please include citation at the end of every paragraph.