Choice 1: Ethics in Multiple Relationships
Multiple relationships and ethical issues for military forensic psychology professionals.
To prepare for this Discussion:
- Review the various ethical guidelines first presented in Weeks 2 and 3.
Post by Day 3 a response to the following:
- Explain specific ethical guidelines that are at risk of being violated during situations in which the forensic psychology professional might be involved in multiple relationships.
- Identify possible strategies to resolve these ethical dilemmas.
- American Psychological Association. (2010). Ethical principles of psychologists and code of conduct. Retrieved from http://www.apa.org/ethics/code/
- American Psychological Association. (2016d). Specialty guidelines for forensic psychology. Retrieved from http://www.apa.org/practice/guidelines/forensic-psychology.aspx
- American Psychological Association. (2002). APA guidelines on multicultural education, training, research, practice, and organizational change for psychologists. Retrieved from http://www.apa.org/pi/oema/resources/policy/multicultural-guidelines.aspx
- American Psychological Association. (2016b). Practice guidelines for LGB clients. Retrieved from http://www.apa.org/pi/lgbt/resources/guidelines.aspx