- Must be three to six double-spaced pages in length (not including the title or reference pages) and formatted according to APA style as outlined in the Ashford Writing CenterLinks to an external site..
- Must address the following areas of the proposal you are reviewing:
- Specific Aims: Does the proposed study seem adequate to achieve these specific aims?
- Background: Does the literature review justify the need for the study? Are there any gaps or missing data in the literature review?
- Significance: Does the proposed study improve scientific knowledge, technical capability and/or clinical practice?
- Proposed Study: Does the proposed study methodology answer the hypotheses listed in the Background section? Is the proposed methodology sufficient to achieve the stated specific aims?
- Must include a separate title page with the following:
- Title of paper you are reviewing
- Reviewer’s name
- Course name and number
- Instructor’s name
- Date submitted
- Must use at least one peer-reviewed source in addition to the course text.
- Must document all sources in APA style as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center.
- Must include a separate reference page that is formatted according to APA style as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center.
Carefully review the Grading RubricLinks to an external site. for the criteria that will be used to evaluate your assignment.