Develop a clinical practice question
Goal: Develop a clinical practice question using PICO(T) that focuses on a clinical issue to improve the quality of care.
1. As a team, you will identify a clinical problem/opportunity, draft a PICOT question.
2. Review the literature (using the articles you are reading for your weekly summaries, if possible), make recommendations.
- The presentation should be original work and logically organized in current APA style including citation of references.
- The presentation should be clear and concise and students will lose points for improper grammar, punctuation and misspelling.
- Incorporate a minimum of 4 current (published within last five years) scholarly journal articles or primary legal sources (statutes, court opinions) within your work.