Data Gathering And Analysis
- Evaluate what baseline data and project-specific data are needed for the project to help outline the issue or gap and support the completion of the project.
- Develop the steps you will take to gather the data.
- Identify the subject matter experts needed to gather data.
- Formulate a plan for how you will use interprofessional collaborative practice concepts and principles of team dynamics when conducting the data-gathering portion of your project.
- Explain why the subject matter experts are crucial to the project’s success and the role they would serve. Why is mutual respect critical to project success?
Cite a minimum of three scholarly resources. Sources must be published within the past 5 years and appropriate for health care and health informatics content.