Create an agenda for a team meeting on a topic of your choice (don’t forget to use the format discussed in Week 1, appendix A including discussion and action items!).
Draw from your own experience working within a group with the goal of achieving a specific task. You may use your experience as a student working in a group, or develop a plan for a future learning team.
Include specific items requiring group discussion and consensus.
Write a 400-750-word essay, discussing the following:
- In a virtual meeting, how can you ensure a group is communicating effectively?
- How can you ensure that each team member understands what the next steps are required to achieve the meeting’s goals?
- What are the characteristics of effective teams?
- How do roles, needs, and diversity affect teamwork? Provide specific examples.
- What are components of group diversity?
Support your essay by connecting to the Beebe and Masterson reading material at least four times and citing in APA form. Remember, the Center for Writing Excellence has a helpful guide for citing and can be found here: