Scenario: Software as a service is growing and cloud-based services cannot be ruled out as a means to streamline IT needs. The cloud offers everything from storage to email to productivity applications. Cloud-based solutions allow for savings on IT staff and infrastructure. Based on the solutions provided in previous Capstone assignments in this course and the needs of the infrastructure, explore the possibility of utilizing the cloud and cloud-based services to streamline the complete infrastructure.
For this assignment, use the scenario above to do the following:
- Look at cloud-based services for business continuity, disaster recovery, storage, applications, and any other cloud-based service that would prove cost effective without compromising operations.
- Provide a detailed explanation for every element that is and is not maintained using the cloud, including the advantages and disadvantages.
- For cloud-based services that will be used, include a detailed explanation on how the decision was made.
Your well-written submission should meet the following requirements:
- Be a minimum of three – four full pages in length.
- Be formatted according to the APA Guidelines
- Plagiarism policy is strict, please provide in-line citations for all references used.
Include at least three outside credible resources.