Down syndrome is the clinical manifestation of trisomy ___.
In Edwards syndrome, which of the following statements is true?
1) Edwards syndrome is more common than Down syndrome
2) Most affected infants with Edwards syndrome die during the first year of life
3) Edwards syndrome is unlikely to cause developmental disability
4) Edwards syndrome is associated with elevated AFP
Examples of neural tube defects include all of the following except:
2) spina bifida
Which of the following is often reported by anxious patients?
2) muscle tension
3) hive-form skin lesions
A 24-year-old woman presents with a 1-week history of thin, green-yellow vaginal discharge with perivaginal irritation. Physical examination findings include vaginal erythema with petechial hemorrhages on the cervix, numerous white blood cells, and motile organisms on microscopic examination. These findings most likely represent:
1) motile sperm with irritative vaginitis
3) bacterial vaginosis
4) condyloma acuminatum