- To assess the need for a capital budget item.
- To investigate the information needed to prepare a budget proposal.
- Identify the capital budget item.
- Identify the need and consequences if it is not purchased.
- The PowerPoint presentation is original work and logically organized. It should consist of 5 slides excluding the title and reference.
- The PowerPoint presentation should be clear and easy to read. Speaker notes expanded upon and clarified content on the slides. Up to 10 % of plagiarism allow only.
- The PowerPoint presentation should be formatted per APA and references should be current (published within the last five years) scholarly journal articles or primary legal sources (statutes, court opinions)
- Incorporate a minimum of 4 current (published within the last five years) scholarly journal articles or primary legal sources (statutes, court opinions) within your work. Journal articles and books should be referenced according to APA style (the library has a copy of the APA Manual).
For this presentation, the capital budget item is going to be the telemetry cardiac monitor continuous for patients with SPO2 used at hospitals.