Please read instructions carefully, This is not a paper, is a Trifold brochure based on patient teaching related to Hypertension.
Topic: Educational Brochure
Design a Trifold educational brochure, that will be used to educate the community, about Hypertension.
Do not submit a 4 page paper or a document that’s just a table with 3 columns.
When I grade your work I imagine that I would print this out, fold it and hand it to your patient.
Brochure Content Requirement
- Two evidenced-based web sites or journal articles as a reference
- Risk factors
- Possible consequences
- Prevention strategies
- Treatment modalities
- Is it professional?
- All 6 sides fully developed (DO NOT waste space! You do not need an address page)
- The references tucked away neatly in a small area (suggest using 8 pt font for 2-3 references at the bottom of one of your pages- it should not detract from the content) (REFERENCES 2012-2017)
- Will the patient learn what they need based on the assignment instructions
- Visuals (pictures) that supplement the content but do not detract. In other words, don’t put a huge picture on each side of the brochure with minimal content and expect to get full credit. It should be balanced and professional looking.