- Based on our sample, how do you interpret the results and what do these results suggest about the population means for male and female salaries?
- Based on our sample results, perform a 2-sample t-test to see if the population male and female salaries could be equal to each other.
- Based on our sample results, can the male and female compas in the population be equal to each other? (Another 2-sample t-test.)
- What other information would you like to know to answer the question about salary equity between the genders? Why?
- If the salary and compa mean tests in questions 3 and 4 provide different results about male and female salary equality, which would be more appropriate to use in answering the question about salary equity? Why? What are your conclusions about equal pay at this point?
https://mynursingpaper.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/06/cropped-155972031988413967-1-768x146-1-300x57.png 0 0 admin https://mynursingpaper.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/06/cropped-155972031988413967-1-768x146-1-300x57.png admin2020-08-28 11:02:192020-08-28 11:02:19Based on our sample, how do you interpret the results and what do these results suggest about the population means...
Mynursingpaper.com is a unique service that provides guidance with different types of content. Please rest assured that the service is absolutely legal and doesn’t violate any regulations